Monday, July 4, 2011

The Hats of Lady Gaga



Among the many things I missed while away was the finale of American Idol which my gorgeous boy recorded for me and I finally got around to watching last night. All in all a pretty good show although I still think that Haley should have won, Steven Tyler should have sung more than one verse of Dream On and the spiderman mask should have been pulled off to reveal Casey Abrams. That aside Lady Gaga once again stepped out with a marvellous sculpture on her noggin. Not surprising from a girl who is rumoured to have applied for a millinery internship with his Irishness Philip Treacy and who once said:

"If you were to ask me to remove my Philip Treacy hat at a party, in truth it's the emotional and physical equivalent of requesting I remove my liver."

I applaud you dedication to millinery Miss Ga.

It seems Lady Gaga's hats can be put into one of four categories; hair (apparently her own), animal, telephones and sculpture.
























Did you know that Philip Treacy does more than just hats? Check out these awesome Philip Treacy shoes! love Love LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment